Funny Short Quotes
for Tired Parents
The perfect antidote for stressed new parents? Hilarious short quotes!
Being the parent of a new baby can quickly sap your strength!
Take a healthy dose of these funny parenting quotes:
• When I was born I was so surprised I couldn’t talk for a year and a half. ~ Anonymous
• Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principal one was that they escaped teething. ~ Mark Twain
• A baby is an angel whose wings decrease while his legs increase. ~ Anonymous
• A loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. ~ Ronald Knox
• If you were to open up a baby’s head – and I am not for a moment suggesting that you should – you would find nothing but an enormous drool gland. ~ Dave Barry
• People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one. ~ Leo J. Burke
• Every new baby is a blind desperate vote for survival: people who find themselves unable to register an effective political protest against extermination do so by a biological act. ~ Lewis Mumford, American Social Phiosopher
• Mother Nature, in her infinite wisdom, has instilled within each of us a powerful biological instinct to reproduce; this is her way of assuring that the human race, come what may, will never have any disposable income. ~ Dave Barry
We hope that made you smile today!